The Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills COVID-19 & Social Distancing Standards of Procedures
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
THE GREG MASTRIONA GOLF COURSES AT HYLAND HILLS CANNOT BE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONS BEING EXPOSED TO THE COVID 19 VIRUS WHILE AT THIS FACILITY.
ALL GOLFERS MUST ABIDE BY ALL STATE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND BY ALL RULES OF PLAY INSTITUTED BY THE GOLF COURSE.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE GOLF COURSES WITH NO GREEN FEE REIMBURSEMENT.
We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms or not feeling well, please refrain from visiting us at the golf courses during this time.
For your safety and the safety of all players and staff, guests are encouraged to wear face masks while visiting the courses.
- Clubhouse/Pro-Shop/Practice Facility/Concessions
- Clubhouse, Pro Shop, and Concessions will be closed for public use and will be phased in when safe to do so.
- Exterior course restrooms will be available for public use and cleaned once daily.
- Contact Golf Shop 24 hours in advance if you would like to purchase any merchandise and have it available before your round of golf.
- Tee Time Reservations
- Players can make their reservation online 6 days in advance or by calling the Pro Shop 7 days in advance after 4:00pm.
- Walk-on play will not be allowed.
- Payments for Golf
- Players are required to prepay for their rounds at the time of booking. It is highly encouraged you pay online. You may call in for reservations and payment, but long wait times may occur.
- Only credit card payment is accepted at this time.
- If you are paying with a player pass, gift certificate or any other special payment, please contact the Golf Shop up to 7 days in advance of your tee time and we will provide you with instructions.
- Rainchecks will not be issued at this time.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time and do not gather in groups. Your tee time will be announced over the loudspeaker.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
- Rules for Play
- Carts are available for rent on the Gold Course only. Players are only allowed to share a cart if they are cohabitating.
- Players must always adhere to social distancing rules and stay at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Please do not touch other players’ golf equipment including golf balls.
- Use of personal riding motorized golf carts are not permitted.
- Please report social distancing violations to the Pro Shop at 303.428.6526.
- On Course Modifications
- FLAGSTICKS MUST REMAIN IN HOLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Water, via drinking fountains or water jugs will not be available on the course.
- Pool noodle pieces will be placed in hole to assist with social distancing and prevent golf ball from entering hole. Please consider a ball “holed” once it touches the pool noodle.
- Score cards and pencils are not available at this time
- Rakes will be removed from all bunkers. Please create preferred lie when ball comes to rest in bunker.
- Divot fill boxes and ball washers will be removed and not available at this time. Please repair ball marks on the greens.
*These Rules Subject To Change And Will Updated As Needed*
Thank you for playing the Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills – stay safe!
*Greens Fees : Please note – a Hyland Hills Resident ID Card must be present at check-in to receive the resident rates.
Since 1990 Hyland Hills and City of Westminster have worked together to allow residents from each jurisdiction to enjoy each other’s facilities virtually interchangeably for significant discounts and program access. Westminster residents can take advantage of these discounts by bringing a photo ID and proof of address to the following locations to purchase a Hyland Hills Discount Card:
* Carroll Butts Athletic Park – 4201 W. 94th Ave Westminster 80031
* Hyland Hills Administration Building – 8801 N. Pecos St.
* Perl Mack Community Center – 7125 Mariposa St.
|Gold 18 Hole||Blue 9 Hole||South Par 3||North Par 3|
|Hyland Hills Discount*||$31.00||$17.00||$8.00||$5.00|
|Junior Rates (Under 18)||$16.00||$8.00||$4.00||$4.00|
|Golf Cart Rental||N/A||N/A/||N/A||Walking|
|Senior Cart Rental (60+)||N/A||N/A||N/A||Walking|
|Deluxe Club Rental||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Driving Range||Small (30 balls)||Medium (60 Balls)||Large (90 Balls)|
|Electronic Range FOB||Initial Purchase||Refill|
|(Activation Fee $5.00)||N/A||N/A||(Includes a $52 value of 13 Range Tokens)|
|Player Passes||Platinum Plus (24 Rounds)|
|Platinum (12 Rounds)||Silver (12 Rounds)||Copper (12 Rounds)|
|Gold (6 Rounds)||Bronze (6 Rounds)|
Great Deals Available on Player Value Cards: click here for details
- 18 Hole Championship Course (Gold Course)
- 9 Hole Regulation Course (Blue Course)
- 9 Hole Advanced Par 3 Course (South)
- 9 Hole Beginner Par 3 Course (North)
- Lighted Driving Range (Weather Permitting)
- 18,000 Square Feet Putting Green
- 2 Chipping Greens
- Restaurant, Banquet Rooms, and Tournament Packages Available
- Lightning Warning Procedure: One long air horn blast warning will be given when lightning is in the area and you should seek shelter at the clubhouse or one of our restroom facilities. Two short blasts will be given when play can resume. If you feel in danger from lighting at any time on the courses you should seek shelter immediately.
Online Tee Times Or Call 303-426-GOLF (4653)