Welcome to The Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills Greens Fees/Tee Times Policies Page:
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Clubhouse/Pro-Shop/Practice Facility/Concessions
- All Players should check in at least 15 min before their tee time.
- TEE TIME CANCELLATION POLICY IS 24 HOURS. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN TEE TIME BOOKING RESTRICTIONS OR LOSS OF TEE TIME BOOKING PRIVILEDGES.
- Players can make their reservation online 7 days in advance or by calling the Pro Shop 7 days in advance after 4:00pm.
- Rain checks will be given electronically and placed under your player profile
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
- Cart Policy – Max. 2 carts/foursome, individual carts and extra carts are additional charge.
- Singles that choose to ride will share a cart with the group they are paired with.
Thank you for playing the Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills – stay safe!
*These rules are subject to change and will be adjusted as needed*
Check back regularly for updated information on Hyland Hills programs and schedules.
|Effective 1/1/2023||Gold 18 Hole||Blue 9 Hole||South Par 3||North Par 3|
|Senior 60+/Military M-F||$34.00||$21.00||$9.00||$7.00|
|Junior Rates (Under 18)||$18.00||$9.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Twilight (Start times adjusted seasonally)||
Pay for What You Play w/cart
(Start times adjusted seasonally)
|*Single Rider Cart (if available)||$36.00||$20.00||$20.00||N/A|
|Senior Cart Rental (60+)||$15.00||$8.00||$8.00||Walking|
|Driving Range||Small (30 balls)||Medium (60 Balls)||Large (90 Balls)|
|Electronic Range FOB||Initial Purchase||Refill|
|(Activation Fee $8.00)||$43||$38||(Includes a $55 value of 13 Small Buckets)|
|Player Passes||Gold Course||Platinum Plus (24 Rounds)||Platinum (12 Rounds)||Gold (6 Rounds)|
|Blue Course||Silver (12 Rounds)||Bronze (6 Rounds)|
|South Par 3||Copper (12 Rounds)|
Great Deals Available on Player Value Cards: click here for details
- 18 Hole Championship Course (Gold Course)
- 9 Hole Regulation Course (Blue Course)
- 9 Hole Advanced Par 3 Course (South)
- 9 Hole Beginner Par 3 Course (North)
- Lighted Driving Range (Seasonal/Weather Permitting)
- 18,000 Square Feet Putting Green
- 2 Chipping Greens
- Restaurant, Banquet Rooms, and Tournament Packages Available
- Lightning Warning Procedure: One long air horn blast warning will be given when lightning is in the area and you should seek shelter at the clubhouse, on course shelter areas, or at one of our restroom facilities. GOLFERS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO CHECK IN OR PAY FOR THEIR ROUND UNTIL THE DELAY HAS BEEN CLEARED, ALSO USE OF THE PRACITCE FACILITY AND PRACTICE PUTTING AND CHIPPING GREENS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED UNTIL AFTER THE DELAY HAS BEEN CLEARED AS WELL. Two short blasts will be given when play can resume. If you feel in danger from lighting at any time on the courses, you should seek shelter immediately.
Golfer is responsible for any damage to persons or property from errant golf shots. Please report any possible damage to the Pro Shop immediately.
- Children on the courses:
- Children unless course certified may play unaccompanied at 14 years old or with an adult at 10 years old.
- Spectators (non-golfers) must be 16 years old for liability/safety reasons.
- Players must have a driver’s license to drive a cart.
- Check out all the programs we have for juniors including our “Kids Play Free Programs” on our Junior Golf page under the Learn and Practice tab!
Online Tee Times Or Call 303-426-GOLF (4653)