*Greens Fees : Please note – a Hyland Hills Resident ID Card must be present at check-in to receive the resident rates.
Since 1990 Hyland Hills and City of Westminster have worked together to allow residents from each jurisdiction to enjoy each other’s facilities virtually interchangeably for significant discounts and program access. Westminster residents can take advantage of these discounts by bringing a photo ID and proof of address to the following locations to purchase a Hyland Hills Discount Card:
* Carroll Butts Athletic Park – 4201 W. 94th Ave Westminster 80031
* Hyland Hills Administration Building – 8801 N. Pecos St.
* Perl Mack Community Center – 7125 Mariposa St.
|Gold 18 Hole||Blue 9 Hole||South Par 3||North Par 3|
|Hyland Hills Discount*||$31.00||$17.00||$8.00||$5.00|
|Junior Rates (Under 18)||$16.00||$8.00||$4.00||$4.00|
|Twilight||$48 w/ Cart, $36 w/o Cart||$25.00 w/cart||N/A||N/A|
|Twilight||$14.00 w/o cart|
|Golf Cart Rental||$16.00||$9.00||$9.00||Walking|
|Senior Cart Rental (60+)||$13.00||$7.00||$7.00||Walking|
|Deluxe Club Rental||$30.00||$15.00||N/A||N/A|
|Driving Range||Small (30 balls)||Medium (60 Balls)||Large (90 Balls)|
|Electronic Range FOB||Initial Purchase||Refill|
|(Activation Fee $5.00)||$40.00||$35.00||(Includes a $52 value of 13 Range Tokens)|
|Player Passes||Platinum Plus (24 Rounds)|
|Platinum (12 Rounds)||Silver (12 Rounds)||Copper (12 Rounds)|
|Gold (6 Rounds)||Bronze (6 Rounds)|
Great Deals Available on Player Value Cards: click here for details
For Special Events and Savings Just for Ladies, click here!
Working Man’s Wednesdays: click here for details
Twilight Golf is Back
- Gold Course $48 w/cart $36 walking Starting at 2pm
- Gold Super Twilight/Pay for What You Pay $35 to ride, $29 to walk. Starting at 3pm, receive a rain check for any un-played holes(must be in the Pro Shop 20 min after sunset to receive your rain check.
- Blue Course $14 walking starting at 5pm.
Driving Range Discount Program
Purchase an electronic Range Key from the Hyland Hills Golf Shop for a one-time activation fee of $5.00. Then, when you make you first purchase of only $40.00 you will receive 13 range tokens (programmed on the electronic range FOB) redeemable for 30 range balls each – a value of $52.00. After the initial purchase, your subsequent range ball purchases for the season will be at $35.00 for 13 tokens.
Kids Play Free
Kids Play Free when accompanied by a paying adult, M – Th after 4pm on the Blue Course (minimum age of 10) M-Th anytime North or South Par 3 (no age restriction).
- 18 Hole Championship Course (Gold Course)
- 9 Hole Regulation Course (Blue Course)
- 9 Hole Advanced Par 3 Course (South)
- 9 Hole Beginner Par 3 Course (North)
- Lighted Driving Range (Weather Permitting)
- 18,000 Square Feet Putting Green
- 2 Chipping Greens
- Restaurant, Banquet Rooms, and Tournament Packages Available
Tee Time Policies
- 7 Days In Advance Starting at 4:00PM Everyday
- Spectators must be 16 years of age or older to accompany any player and are subject to applicable cart fees.
- Lightning Warning Procedure: One long air horn blast warning will be given when lightning is in the area and you should seek shelter at the clubhouse or one of our restroom facilities. Two short blasts will be given when play can resume. If you feel in danger from lighting at any time on the courses you should seek shelter immediately.
Online Tee Times Or Call 303-426-GOLF (4653)