The Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills COVID-19 & Social Distancing Standards of Procedures
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
THE GREG MASTRIONA GOLF COURSES AT HYLAND HILLS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONS BEING EXPOSED TO THE COVID 19 VIRUS WHILE AT THIS FACILITY.
ALL GOLFERS MUST ABIDE BY ALL STATE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND BY ALL RULES OF PLAY INSTITUTED BY THE GOLF COURSE.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE GOLF COURSES WITH NO GREEN FEE REIMBURSEMENT.
We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms or not feeling well, please refrain from visiting us at the golf courses during this time.
- Clubhouse/Pro-Shop/Practice Facility/Concessions
- Pro Shop will be open for public use and masks are required to enter all indoor spaces.
- Only 6 guests are allowed in the Pro Shop at this time.
- Please wait in the North foyer and wait for an available teller before entering. Exit through the East door.
- Exterior course restrooms will be available for public use and cleaned/sanitized twice daily.
- Players can make their reservation online 7 days in advance or by calling the Pro Shop 7 days in advance after 4:00pm.
- Rain checks will be given electronically and placed under your player profile
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time and do not gather in groups. Your tee time will be announced over the loudspeaker.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
- Rules for Play
- Players must always adhere to social distancing rules and stay at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Please do not touch other players’ golf equipment including golf balls.
- Use of personal riding motorized golf carts are not permitted.
- Please report social distancing violations to the Pro Shop at 303.428.6526.
- On Course Modifications
- FLAGSTICKS MUST REMAIN IN HOLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Water, via drinking fountains or water jugs will not be available on the course.
- Pool noodle pieces will be placed in hole to assist with social distancing and prevent golf ball from entering hole. Please consider a ball “holed” once it touches the pool noodle.
- Rakes will be removed from all bunkers. Please create preferred lie when ball comes to rest in bunker.
- Divot fill boxes and ball washers will be removed and not available at this time. Please repair ball marks on the greens.
Thank you for playing the Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills – stay safe!
*These rules are subject to change and will be adjusted as needed*
Check back regularly for updated information on Hyland Hills programs and schedules.
|Effective 4/16/2021||Gold 18 Hole||Blue 9 Hole||South Par 3||North Par 3|
|Senior 60+/Military M-F||$32.00||$20.00||$8.00||$6.00|
|Junior Rates (Under 18)||$16.00||$8.00||$4.00||$4.00|
|Twilight (adjusted seasonally)||$38.00||17.00||N/A||N/A|
|Super Twilight “Pay for What you Play” w/cart||$40.00||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Senior Cart Rental (60+)||$13.00||$7.00||$7.00||Walking|
|Deluxe Club Rental||$30.00||$15.00||N/A||N/A|
|Driving Range||Small (30 balls)||Medium (60 Balls)||Large (90 Balls)|
|Electronic Range FOB||Initial Purchase||Refill|
|(Activation Fee $5.00)||$40||$35||(Includes a $52 value of 13 Range Tokens)|
|Player Passes||Platinum Plus (24 Rounds)|
|Platinum (12 Rounds)||Silver (12 Rounds)||Copper (12 Rounds)|
|Gold (6 Rounds)||Bronze (6 Rounds)|
Great Deals Available on Player Value Cards: click here for details
- 18 Hole Championship Course (Gold Course)
- 9 Hole Regulation Course (Blue Course)
- 9 Hole Advanced Par 3 Course (South)
- 9 Hole Beginner Par 3 Course (North)
- Lighted Driving Range (Weather Permitting)
- 18,000 Square Feet Putting Green
- 2 Chipping Greens
- Restaurant, Banquet Rooms, and Tournament Packages Available
- Lightning Warning Procedure: One long air horn blast warning will be given when lightning is in the area and you should seek shelter at the clubhouse or one of our restroom facilities. Two short blasts will be given when play can resume. If you feel in danger from lighting at any time on the courses you should seek shelter immediately.
Golfer is responsible for any damage to persons or property from errant golf shots. Please report any possible damage to the Pro Shop immediately.
- Children on the courses:
- Children unless course certified may play unaccompanied at 14 years old or with an adult at 10 years old.
- Spectators must be 16 years old.
- Players must have a drivers license to drive a cart.
- Check out all the programs we have for juniors including our “Kids Play Free Programs” on our Junior Golf page under the Learn and Practice tab!
Online Tee Times Or Call 303-426-GOLF (4653)