Greens Fees*Greens Fees : Please note – a Hyland Hills or Westminster Resident ID Card must be present at check-in to receive the resident rates. (ID cards can be purchased at the Hyland Hills Administration Building or City of Westminster Recreation Center)
|Gold 18 Hole||Blue 9 Hole||South Par 3||North Par 3|
|Hyland Hills Discount*||$29.00||$16.00||$8.00||$5.00|
|Junior Rates (Under 18)||$16.00||$8.00||$4.00||$4.00|
|Twilight||$45 w/ Cart, $34 w/o Cart||$21.50 w/cart||N/A||N/A|
|Twilight||$13.00 w/o cart|
|Golf Cart Rental||$15.00||$8.50||$8.50||Walking|
|Senior Cart Rental (60+)||$12.00||$6.50||$6.50||Walking|
|Deluxe Club Rental||$25.00||$15.00||N/A||N/A|
|Driving Range||Small (30 balls)||Medium (60 Balls)||Large (90 Balls)|
|Electronic Range Key||Initial Purchase||Refill|
|(Activation Fee $3.00)||$33.00||$30.00||(Includes a $39 value of 13 Range Tokens)|
|Player Passes||Platinum Plus (24 Rounds)|
|Platinum (12 Rounds)||Silver (12 Rounds)||Copper (12 Rounds)|
|Gold (6 Rounds)||Bronze (6 Rounds)|
Great Deals Available on Player Value Cards: click here for details
For Special Events and Savings Just for Ladies, click here!
Working Man’s Wednesdays: click here for details
Twilight Golf is Back
- Gold Course $45 w/cart $34 walking Starting at 2pm
- Gold Super Twilight/Pay for What You Pay $33 to ride, $27 to walk. Starting at 4pm, receive a rain check for any un-played holes(must be in the Pro Shop 20 min after sunset to receive your rain check.
- Blue Course $11 walking w/Hyland Hills Resident ID Card, $13 walking non-resident starting at 4pm.
Driving Range Discount ProgramPurchase an electronic Range Key from the Hyland Hills Golf Shop for a one-time activation fee of $3.00. Then, when you make you first purchase of only $30.00 you will receive 13 range tokens (programmed on the electronic range key) redeemable for 30 range balls each – a value of $39.00. After the initial purchase, your subsequent range ball purchases for the season will be at $30.00 for 13 tokens.
Kids Play FreeKids Play Free when accompanied by a paying adult, M – Th after 4pm on the Blue Course (minimum age of 10) M-Th anytime North or South Par 3 (no age restriction).
- 18 Hole Championship Course (Gold Course)
- 9 Hole Regulation Course (Blue Course)
- 9 Hole Advanced Par 3 Course (South)
- 9 Hole Beginner Par 3 Course (North)
- Lighted Driving Range (Weather Permitting)
- 18,000 Square Feet Putting Green
- 2 Chipping Greens
- Restaurant, Banquet Rooms, and Tournament Packages Available
Tee Time Policies
- 7 Days In Advance Starting at 4:00PM Everyday
- Spectators must be 16 years of age or older to accompany any player and are subject to applicable cart fees.
- Lightning Warning Procedure: One long air horn blast warning will be given when lightning is in the area and you should seek shelter at the clubhouse or one of our restroom facilities. Two short blasts will be given when play can resume. If you feel in danger from lighting at any time on the courses you should seek shelter immediately.