2020 Greg Mastriona Golf Courses @ Hyland Hills Junior Golf Program Summary
*Junior Golf Registration is postponed until further notice*
- Click here to view our 2020 Junior Golf Program Schedule
- Click here to view our 2020 Junior Golf Q & A
- Registration Opens in early May for July Camps Click here to register online
The Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills is now taking registrations for 2020 Junior Golf Program. Registration takes place online at www.golfhylandhills.com by clicking the link provided or in person at Carol Butts Athletic Park, 4201 W. 94th ave. Westminster 80031; 303-650-7580. Juniors aged 7-17 are eligible to participate. Each of the nine 5-day program sessions will include daily lessons by Hyland Hills’ instructors with a low student to instructor ratio to ensure quality, individualized attention. The cost for each one week session is $60 for residents and $70 for non-residents. Additional benefits of the program include complimentary play (please present the junior golf card you received at registration in the golf shop prior to play) on the Hyland Hills North Par 3 for both the junior golfer and his or her family, and special junior golfer rates on the Gold, Blue and South Par 3 courses. Additionally, the District has added 6 special evening sessions in consideration of working parents. Attached are the dates and times for each of the nine 5 day sessions.
JUNIOR GOLF WEEKLY TOURNAMENT SERIES
The tournament series is designed to be an extension of our yearly junior golf instructional program. The series gives all junior golfers the opportunity to play and compete on a weekly basis throughout the summer and golfers will be organized by age and skill level.
- Mondays; Jul 6, 13, 20 and 27.
- Advanced Ages 13-17, 9am; Blue Course
- Intermediate Ages 11-13, 9am; SP3 Course
- Beginner Ages 7-10, 9am; NP3 Course
- Junior Green Fees: Blue Course $8; South Par 3, $4; North Par 3 $4
- Call the Golf Shop to register 1 week in advance, 303-428-6526
KIDS PLAY FREE!
Kids Play Free when accompanied by a paying adult, M – Th after 4pm on the Blue Course (minimum age of 10) M-Th anytime North or South Par 3 (no age restriction).