Golf Tournament Information
Hyland Hills offers exceptional tournament golf at truly affordable prices.
- 10% discount for nonprofits (M-TH)
- 9-hole regulation Blue Course $42/player with 72 player maximum
- 18-hole Gold Course;
- $83/player with 144 player maximum (M-TH)
- $85/player (F-SU)
- 27-hole combination Blue and Gold Course $85/player with 216 player maximum
- 9 – hole Par 3 Black Course $28/player
- Per player charge includes green fee, cart fee, range token, and a merchandise credit per person in gift certificates to the pro shop ($12.00 p/p Gold and $6.00 p/p Blue and Black)
- Full food service provided by Hyland Hills Restaurant including sit down or box lunch, breakfast buffet and more
- Unequalled concierge service – let us help you take the worry and stress out of your personally customized tournament.
- Our professional staff will prepare customized cart tags, pairing and alpha sheets, rule sheet, proximity markers, signage, beverage cart set up, registration and prize tables and summary boards at no extra cost
To preview the 2023 Tournament Contract – Click Here
To preview the 2023 Junior Tournament Contract – Click Here
The Cotton Wood Lodge at Hyland Hills also provides full-service catering, banquet rooms, outdoor areas and meeting space. For more information call Golf General Manager Val Heim III, P.G.A. at 303 650-7557 or email at