The Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills COVID-19 & Social Distancing Standards of Procedures
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
THE GREG MASTRIONA GOLF COURSES AT HYLAND HILLS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONS BEING EXPOSED TO THE COVID 19 VIRUS WHILE AT THIS FACILITY.
ALL GOLFERS MUST ABIDE BY ALL STATE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND BY ALL RULES OF PLAY INSTITUTED BY THE GOLF COURSE.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE GOLF COURSES WITH NO GREEN FEE REIMBURSEMENT.
The State of Colorado requires mask be worn in public places
We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms or not feeling well, please refrain from visiting us at the golf courses during this time.
- Clubhouse/Pro-Shop/Practice Facility/Concessions
- Clubhouse and Pro Shop will be closed for public use and will be phased in when safe to do so.
- Exterior course restrooms will be available for public use and cleaned/sanitized twice daily.
- Tee Time Reservations
- Players can make their reservation online 6 days in advance or by calling the Pro Shop 7 days in advance after 4:00pm.(all reservations are prepay only at this time)
- Walk-on play will not be allowed.
- Payments for Golf
- Players are required to prepay for their round at the time of booking. It is highly encouraged you pay online. You may call in for reservations and payment, but long wait times may occur.
- Only credit card payment is accepted at this time.
- If you are paying with a player pass, gift certificate or any other special payment, please contact the Golf Shop up to 7 days in advance in advance of your tee time and we will provide you with instructions.
- Rain checks will be given and placed under your player profile
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time and do not gather in groups. Your tee time will be announced over the loudspeaker.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
- Rules for Play
- Carts are available for rent on the Gold Course only. Players are not allowed to share a cart unless they are cohabiting.
- Cart keys will be given out 10 minutes before your tee time to avoid congregating and to help manage our cart fleet.
- Players must always adhere to social distancing rules and stay at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Please do not touch other players’ golf equipment including golf balls.
- Use of personal riding motorized golf carts are not permitted.
- Please report social distancing violations to the Pro Shop at 303.428.6526.
- On Course Modifications
- FLAGSTICKS MUST REMAIN IN HOLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Water, via drinking fountains or water jugs will not be available on the course.
- Pool noodle pieces will be placed in hole to assist with social distancing and prevent golf ball from entering hole. Please consider a ball “holed” once it touches the pool noodle.
- Rakes will be removed from all bunkers. Please create preferred lie when ball comes to rest in bunker.
- Divot fill boxes and ball washers will be removed and not available at this time. Please repair ball marks on the greens.
Thank you for playing the Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills – stay safe!
*These rules are subject to change and will be adjusted as needed*
Check back regularly for updated information on Hyland Hills programs and schedules.